Total Pageviews

Saturday 28 May 2011

Aspirations for Higher things in Life

I have started this blog with this title as I felt all of us have aspirations for higher/ better things in life. Higher things in life could mean different things to different people. To me, it covers our desire for achievements/ recognition/ success/ contributions to the State/ Society/ upliftment of underprivileged sections/ striving for overall development of the Nation and ultimately the whole humanity.

I dont want to give an impression of being too idealist as I am aware that one needs to be a realist to achieve idealist goals of social equity, justice, fulfilment of democratic aspirations etc.

I intend to put in my thoughts on various issues that we face on our daily lives for thoughtful reflection and better performance of one's duty in all spheres of life.

I welcome everyone to be be frank with their assessment of issues and sharing with everyone in this blog for a better world to live in.

Noor Rahman     

No comments:

Post a Comment